the first pattern. Click to biggify.

I’ve been getting into patterns a lot lately; the different ways to make them completely tilable, and the creative aspects of course.
The first one i did was a rip-off from an old broken pattern i found somewhere, which i thought looked so nice i drew the whole thing back up from scratch, with new colors.
At the time i was simultaniously working on a poster for UPOP, but i had not come up with any decent ideas yet. Then i figured, i should try putting their logo in there, see how it looked. And it was nice! So the first pattern became the poster, and at the party the poster was for, I put the pattern up on three projectors, to tile seamlessly across the entire venue. No decent photos of that, though.
Click Read more to see more pictures!

the poster i ended up with. Click to biggify.

the poster i ended up with. Click to biggify.

the second pattern. Click to biggify.

the second pattern. Click to biggify.

For the second pattern I wanted to make it completely my own, no direct input from outside my own head. It’s more of a background pattern than the first, so not so heavy on the colors. But i plan on making at least one more, more bright, more colors, more everything. And flowers are kind of.. meh. I wanna do a pattern with underwater creatures and sea plants and stuff. We’ll see.

Get the deets on new design stuff!

Get the deets on new design stuff!

Join my mailing list already! Your privacy will be respected. 

Success, baby!